Pantera Park Trail
Subfacility of Pantera Park
Trail OverviewTotaling 1.6 miles (including undeveloped loop). Includes ADA-accessible pathway and shade structure, switchback trails with handrails and wooden steps (303).
Trail Safety Tips
- Use of trails is at your own risk. There is little or no shade and no water along most portions of the trails.
- Use caution when using the trails as they are undeveloped and uneven due to loose rocks and erosion. The trails may be slippery due to loose soil, vegetation, and dampness.
- Open space areas are home to area wildlife including coyotes and rattlesnakes.
- Be alert and keep small children and pets under supervision.
- There are no restrooms, drinking facilities, or telephones within open space or along the trails.
- In order to maintain native vegetation and control erosion, please do not leave the existing trails.