What do I need to open a massage establishment in the city?

In order to operate, maintain, or work in a massage establishment within Diamond, individuals must possess a current California Massage Therapy Council (CAMTC) certificate and CAMTC-issued identification card. Copies of both the certificate/renewal and ID card must be submitted to the City when applying for a massage establishment business license. A background investigation will be conducted as part of the application process. Additional information, including permit requirements and restrictions as well as requirements for the operation and maintenance of the massage establishment premises and equipment can be found on Sec. 5.08.070 of the Diamond Bar Municipal Code.

Show All Answers

1. What are business license requirements?
2. Do I need a business license, and how do I obtain one?
3. What are the fees?
4. How long does it take to process?
5. Do I need additional permits or approvals?
6. Where do I file a Fictitious Business Statement?
7. Do I need a new license if my business changes its location, ownership, or name?
8. When do I need to renew my license?
9. Who do I call for business closure notification?
10. What do I need to open a massage establishment in the city?