How do I report a water leak?

Water leaks on private property such as shopping centers or multi-family complexes are the property owner’s responsibility, and can be reported to the Walnut Valley Water District at (909) 595-7554. If the water leak is occurring in a city park, street median, or public slope, notify the City’s Public Works Department by calling (909) 839-7060.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I store my trash containers?
2. How do I request tree trimming service?
3. How do I report a water leak?
4. Who do I call if I drop my keys in a storm drain?