How can I replace a lost or damaged ballot?

To request a replacement ballot, contact the City Clerk's office at (909) 839-7000 and provide the following information:

  • Property Owner Name
  • Phone Number
  • Parcel Number
  • Mailing Address
  • Need For Replacement Ballot
  • Date Of Request

Replacement ballots will be mailed to the name and address listed on the Los Angeles County Property Assessor records. If requesting to be mailed to different address, proof of ownership must be submitted. Proof of ownership may include property deed, title report or settlement statement (HUD).

Show All Answers

1. What are landscape assessment districts?
2. Where is District 41 located?
3. Why are property owners being asked to vote?
4. Why haven’t our assessments been increased over the years to keep up with rising costs?
5. What work does the City perform in our neighborhood?
6. How much is the new assessment?
7. How was the new assessment determined?
8. If this assessment is approved, could it be increased in future years?
9. How do we know that the assessment funds will be spent properly?
10. What happens if this assessment increase is not approved?
11. Who gets to vote on this measure and how are votes tabulated?
12. How do I complete my ballot?
13. How can I return my ballot?
14. How will ballots be tabulated?
15. How can I replace a lost or damaged ballot?
16. What if ballot information is incorrect?
17. May I withdraw my ballot after it is submitted?
18. May I change my vote after my ballot has been submitted?
19. Why in some cases are there fees for both a Homeowners Association and the assessment districts?
20. Why don’t my property taxes pay for this work?
21. There are other areas in the City with nice landscaping and property owners don’t pay an assessment to the City. Why is that?
22. Are there exemptions or discounts for seniors or low income?