How do I report a run-down property?

The City's Neighborhood Improvement Officers enforce all the municipal codes applicable in the community.

If a Neighborhood Improvement Officer determines that a property is not in compliance with a municipal code, a notice of violation is sent to the owner allowing a certain number of days to correct the violation. If a violation is not corrected within the time allowed, the owner may receive a citation and fine. Any action that is taken in association with correcting the violation will be charged to the property owner. Failure to pay the fine will result in a lien being placed against the property.

Contact the Neighborhood Improvement Officer at 909-839-7030. You can also submit a service request.

Show All Answers

1. Are fireworks allowed ?
2. Garage and yard sales...what are the rules?
3. How do I apply for a City job?
4. How do I report a run-down property?
5. How long may holiday lights be displayed?
6. Is there a regulation against storing inoperative motor vehicles?
7. What are business license requirements?
8. When and why do I need a building permit?
9. Where can I store my trash containers?