May I report burglary incidents that occur in another city?

Property crimes that occur in other cities should be reported to the law enforcement agency that has jurisdiction over the particular area. The Diamond Bar-Walnut Sheriff’s Station, for example, serves the cities of Diamond Bar and Walnut, as well as Rowland Heights, and unincorporated areas of Covina Hills and West Covina. Only tips for residential and vehicular burglaries committed with Diamond Bar city limits will be considered for a reward.

Show All Answers

1. What is Report for Reward?
2. When was Report for Reward established?
3. Where can I find information about the ordinance related to this reward program?
4. Can anybody participate in the Report for Reward Program?
5. What type of activity should I be on the lookout for, and how will I know when to call the Sheriff’s station?
6. What happens after I call the Sheriff’s Station with my Report for Reward tip?
7. Who makes up the reward committee?
8. How does the reward committee reach its decision to issue a reward?
9. How does the committee determine the amount of the reward it will issue?
10. What else can I do to safeguard my neighborhood against burglaries?
11. Is a phone call the only way to submit a Report for Reward tip?
12. May I report burglary incidents that occur in another city?