Free Paper Shredding Events
May 8 and 22 | 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
AQMD Parking Lot | 21865 Copley Drive
Need to get rid of your old, unwanted and confidential papers? Clean out your filing cabinets, drawers and closets, and bring them to our FREE shredding event. This is drive through, contactless event. Due to COVID-19, we ask that all participants stay in their vehicles for everyone’s safety.
- Participants may bring up to 2 banker boxes of paper for shredding, No binders.
- Please stay in the vehicle and ensure everyone in the vehicle is wearing a face mask.
- Documents must be placed in your trunk and will be contactless.
- All shredding occurs on-site.
- Remove binders, rubber bands, plastic page protectors, plastic bags, plastic file tabs, CDs and other hard items. Staples, paper clips, and fasteners do not need to be removed.
To register visit the City’s Registration page by clicking here. For other questions about this event, please call 909.839.7015 or send an email to email@example.com.