Report Street Light Out

Streetlights are maintained by the City's Public Works Department and by the Southern California Edison Company. To ensure an accurate and timely response when reporting a streetlight that is out of service, please have the following information at hand:

  • The streetlight pole number, which is located on a metal plate that faces the street approximately 6 feet up on the pole; or
  • The specific address where the streetlight pole is located

Submit a Report

There are several ways to report a light out: