The City of Diamond Bar is committed to being a transparent organization to promote accountability and provide customers with information. Resident feedback is always welcome to further improve transparency. Please email your questions or comments.
- City Council Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Meeting Videos - View current meeting agenda documents. visit Online Records Library for archived meeting documents.
- Online Records Library - Browse through City Council related documents from 1989 to present, Commission meeting related meeting documents from 2010 to present, budgets, financial reports, and building permits.
- Public Records Request- All public records of the City of Diamond Bar are available for review by the public in accordance with the California Public Records Act, Section 6250 and following of the Government Code.
- City Council Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Salary Schedules and Benefits
- Financial Information - Annual Operating Budget and Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- General Plan 2040 - The General Plan is a policy document intended to guide the long-term development of the city.
- Enterprise Systems Catalog - In compliance with SB 272, Section 6270.5 of the California Public Records Act to maintain a catalog of all enterprise systems utilized by the City.
- Open Data Portal - Interactive dashboard to access statistics for City operations such as fire and sheriff operations, records management and animal control services.