- 6:30 p.m.
- Second and fourth Tuesday of every month
- City Hall Windmill Room
21810 Copley Dr
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
- Meeting Calendar
Agendas & Minutes
The agenda and supporting documents are made available the Friday prior to the meeting and minutes are available following approval.
Appointment: March 1, 2022
- Ray Wolfe, Chair
- , Vice Chair
- Naila Barlas, Commissioner
- Mahendra Garg, Commissioner
- William Rawlings, Commissioner
As defined in Diamond Bar Municipal Code 2.36.030, the purpose of the Planning Commission are:
- to act as an advisory body to the City Council which is responsible for directing the short and long range growth and development of the City through the implementation of the City’s General Plan and Municipal Code
- charged with the review and approval or recommendation to the City Council on land use matters such as appropriate regulations to be enforced with the zoning district or general plan and any proposed amendments thereto
- review development and land use proposals that may impact the community’s growth and environments
Duties & Responsibilities
Established by state law, the five-member Planning Commission's general responsibility is to review proposed developments that may have an impact on the community's growth and environment. The commission ensures that the proposed developments will adhere to the City's technical, environmental, and esthetic standards. The commission holds public hearings to review plans and ensure they comply with the zoning regulations and general plan development.
Terms of Office / Compensation
The five-members of the Planning Commission are appointed by the City Council to serve a two-year term commencing on March 1 of even-numbered years and expiring on the last day of February of even-numbered years.
Compensation for commissioners is established by Resolution of the City Council and duties and responsibilities included in the Diamond Bar Municipal Code Sec. 2.32. Each member of the Planning Commission is compensated $65 per attended meeting.