Visit the dedicated recreation registration website to browse through hundreds of classes, activities, programs, camps, excursions and educational programs for all ages.
INTERACTIVE RECREATION GUIDE
Browse the interactive recreation guide with direct links to register for specific classes and activities.
Mail your completed registration form to:
City of Diamond Bar
Attn: Parks and Recreation Department
21810 Copley Drive
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Diamond Bar Center
1600 Grand Avenue
Stop by the Diamond Bar Center, 1600 Grand Avenue, any time during regular business hours and use a drop box located near the front entrance to deposit your completed registration form, payment (personal check, cashier’s check or money order made payable to City of Diamond Bar), and release of liability waiver.
A Few Things to Know
- A signed waiver is due at the time of registration
- All registration will be on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Waiting lists will be established in the event that additional staff and facilities become available
- All activities are subject to change or cancellation.
- Your email address will be used to communicate City of Diamond Bar information and will not be sold, shared, or used for any other purpose
- Payment is accepted in the form of cash (exact amount), check, and credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover). All credit card transactions (online or in person) will incur a 2.5% service fee, collected by Card Connect - the current credit card processing vendor.
- If mailing or dropping off your registration, payment must be made by check payable to City of Diamond Bar.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
- No refunds will be made after the first meeting, unless the City cancels class. Requests for refunds for one- or two-week workshops must be made prior to the first meeting
- A $15 fee per class will be deducted from the total fee paid, and the balance will be returned. Refunds take approximately 4 to 6 weeks to process
- A $46 fee will be charged for returned checks