Who Are We
DB 4Youth gives teens in grades 8th to 12th an outlet to express their opinions, make friends, and connect with the community, while assisting the Parks & Recreation Department with programming. Members come together to assist in developing and implementing yearly programs which serve local teens and the community, and create a fun and welcoming atmosphere.
What We Are About
Our mission is to create opportunities for Diamond Bar youth which promote building a community through our diversity by a variety of fun activities.
Is DB 4Youth Right for Me
DB 4Youth requires a strong commitment from its members. Members should be able to commit to special events and a once-a-month meeting. Members should show that they are leaders in their community by arriving on time to all events and meetings, communicating effectively with all members and having a positive attitude. Our ultimate goal is to inspire all youth within Diamond Bar to become active participants in their community.
Benefits of DB 4Youth
- Learn about your community
- Opportunity for civic engagement
- Make a direct impact on your community
- Expand your network to include a wide range of youth as well as community members
- Develop positive youth/adult relationships
- Represent your fellow teens by recommending action in the community
- Receive encouragement and training to put your ideas into action
Monthly Club Meetings
DB 4Youth meetings are held the last Tuesday of every month starting at 6:00 p.m. at the Diamond Bar Center (1600 Grand Avenue). Program Registration is required to attend meetings and receive program updates.
How to Join
Register online using Activity Code 5732-1
For additional information, contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (909) 839-7070.
Follow us on