Good Neighbor Award
Do you know of a Diamond Bar resident who has performed acts of kindness or given their time or resources to help others in their time of need? For more details and to submit your nomination, visit the Good Neighbor Award webpage.
Concerts in the Park
Wednesdays, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
July 7 – August 4, 2021
1425 Summitridge Dr., (adjacent to Diamond Bar Center, 1600 Grand Avenue)
Concerts return this summer with fan-favorite bands, new location, designated seating, preregistration and COVID-19 safety protocols. Reminder, that seating is outdoors on the grass, so chairs and blankets are suggested. No concessions will be available, so make sure to bring your favorite snacks or picnic dinner. The event is open to Diamond Bar residents only, and is free of charge, but preregistration is required.
July 7 Bumptown Disco, Old School, Latin
July 14 Cold Duck R&B Variety
July 21 80's All Stars 80's Hits
July 28 Upstream Caribbean Music
August 4 Stone Soul Motown Tribute Band
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Upon arrival, attendees will be subject to temperature and symptom screening.
- Masks must be worn at all times when not eating or drinking.
- Groups will be seated in a 10’x10’ area (pod), the size of an outdoor canopy.
- Assigned seating will be in groups of no more than six (6) people per household.
- Physical distancing of at least six (6) feet between pods is required.
- Members of each pod/group must remain within their assigned area during the event.
How to Register
- Open to Diamond Bar residents only
- Free online registration starts on May 24, 2021 at www.diamondbarca.gov/recregiser
- Limited to three (3) concerts per person at time of registration
- Limited to six (6) people per household (seated in same pod/group)
- All members of the group must be register at the same time under one household account
- Registration will be taken until event is full
- Parking is available in the upper parking lot adjacent to the Diamond Bar Center or street parking along Summitridge Drive.
- Driveway entrance is located on Grand Avenue (Diamond Bar Center at 1600 Grand Avenue)
- Parking lot opens at 5 p.m.
- Loading and unloading of equipment or passengers is available for those with current California Disabled Person Parking placard.
Other Important Information
- Restroom and hand washing stations will be available in the lower parking lot area
- For the safety and comfort of event-goers and pets alike, no pets of any kind will be permitted at the event. Certified service animals are exempt from this rule.
For questions or registration assistance, call the Parks and Recreation Department at (909) 839-7070.