Good Neighbor Award
Do you know of a Diamond Bar resident who has performed acts of kindness or given their time or resources to help others in their time of need? For more details and to submit your nomination, visit the Good Neighbor Award webpage.
Concerts in the Park
Wednesdays, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
July 7 – August 4, 2021
1425 Summitridge Dr., (adjacent to Diamond Bar Center, 1600 Grand Avenue)
Concerts return this summer with fan-favorite bands and a new location. Reminder, that seating is outdoors on the grass, so chairs and blankets are suggested. No concessions will be available, so make sure to bring your favorite snacks or picnic dinner. Admission is free of charge. Movies start at dusk following the concert.
July 7 Bumptown Disco, Old School, Latin
July 14 Cold Duck R&B Variety
July 21 80s All Stars 80s Hits
July 28 Upstream Caribbean Music
August 4 Stone Soul Motown Tribute Band
July 28 Scoob!
August 4 Raya and the Last Dragon
EVENT UPDATE AS OF July 6, 2021
As a result of new regulations announced by health officials that take effect June 15, 2021, pre-registration, designated seating, physical distancing and health screening are no longer required for concert attendance. Vaccinated attendees will not be required to wear face coverings.
- Parking is available in the upper parking lot adjacent to the Diamond Bar Center or street parking along Summitridge Drive.
- Driveway entrance is located on Grand Avenue (Diamond Bar Center at 1600 Grand Avenue)
- Parking lot opens at 5 p.m.
- Loading and unloading of equipment or passengers is available for those with current California Disabled Person Parking placard.- See attached map for pick-up and drop-off location
Other Important Information
- Restroom and hand washing stations will be available in the lower parking lot area
- For the safety and comfort of event-goers and pets alike, no pets of any kind will be permitted at the event. Certified service animals are exempt from this rule.
For questions or registration assistance, call the Parks and Recreation Department at (909) 839-7070.