Filing a Claim

Complete the Claim for Damages form and submit to Diamond Bar City Hall in person or by mail to the following the address:

City of Diamond Bar
City Clerk’s Office
21810 Copley Drive
Diamond Bar, CA 91765

The form cannot be submitted through fax or email as it must have the original signature of the person making the claim. 

Questions / Comments

To speak to someone regarding your claim, please email the Human Resources and Risk Management Division or call 909-839-7018.