Concerts in the Park & Movies
Concerts in the Park
Movies under the Stars
Wednesdays, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
June 15 – August 10, 2022
1425 Summitridge Dr., (adjacent to Diamond Bar Center, 1600 Grand Avenue)
Concerts in the Park return this summer with fan-favorite bands and special events in recognition of Independence Day and National Night Out. Reminder, that seating is outdoors on the grass, so chairs and blankets are suggested. Concessions will be available for purchase or you can bring snacks or a picnic dinner. Admission is free of charge.
The fun continues at sundown, immediately following each concert, with a family-friendly “PG” rated movie. No movie scheduled for July 13.
Patriotic Concert: To celebrate Independents Day, the City is hosting a special patriotic concert on June 29 from 6-8:30pm. Live entertainment will begin with The Kelly Boyz Band, followed by a patriotic performance by the Los Angeles Department Band. Festivities will also include children’s crafts, and activities, strolling historical figures, and info booths with giveaways. The stars-spangled evening will be loads of fun for the whole family.
Diamond Bar Night Out -August 3 Intended to strengthen neighborhood spirit and increase crime prevention awareness, Diamond Bar Night Out is a great opportunity to meet and talk with local public safety personnel, check out a display of various first responder vehicles, equipment, and apparatus.
Concert and Movie Schedule & Food Truck Concessions
Note: No concert or movie on July 13.
|Date||Band||Music Style||Movie||Food/Dessert Truck|
Beach St. A Go Go
Boss Baby: Family Business
|Messi Burger & Kona|
Tribute Tribe/Dance Dance Evolution
|Salt/Pepper & Drizzle|
The Kelly Boyz Band & Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department Band
|Surfer Taco & Kona|
Top 40, Latin, Funk, R&B
Paw Patrol: The Movie
|Burning Buns & Monkey's Munchies|
Rock Dog 2
|Philly Steak & Drizzle|
Disco, Old School, Latin
|Street of Vietnam & Kona|
The U2 Experience
|Baby's Burger & Monkey's Munchies|
|August 10||80s All-Stars||80s Hits||Clifford the Big Red Dog||Berlin Truck & Kona|
- Parking is available in the upper parking lot adjacent to the Diamond Bar Center or street parking along Summitridge Drive.
- Driveway entrance is located on Grand Avenue (Diamond Bar Center at 1600 Grand Avenue)
- Parking lot opens at 5 p.m.
- Loading and unloading of equipment or passengers will be available - see onsite signage for location
Other Important Information
- Restroom and hand washing stations will be available in the lower parking lot area
- For the safety and comfort of event-goers and pets alike, no pets of any kind will be permitted at the event. Certified service animals are exempt from this rule.
For questions, call the Parks and Recreation Department at (909) 839-7070.