Signing up for your favorite recreation activities is now easier and more convenient! (Online registration will be unavailable on February 4 & 5.)
Please note: Online registration cannot be accepted for the following activities:
- Tiny Tots PreSchool
- Day Camp
- Youth Sports Leagues
- Adult Sports Leagues
ONLINE- Search through hundreds of activities by Categories or Keywords
PHONE - 909.839.7070
MAIL - Recreation Services, City of Diamond Bar, 21810 Copley Drive, Diamond Bar, CA 91765.
IN PERSON - Diamond Bar Center, 1600 Grand Avenue
FAX - 909.612.4580
A Few Things to Know...
- All class registration forms will be processed by the Recreation Services Staff. NO EXCEPTIONS. Registration will be processed per the information contained in the Recreation Guide. No classroom registration will be conducted.
- Many classes have limited enrollment, and are subject to closure after reaching the maximum registration.
- All class registration will be on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Waiting lists will be established in the event that additional staff and facilities become available.
- While every attempt is made to adhere to the dates, times and locations listed in the recreation guide, all classes are subject to change or cancellation if minimum class enrollment is not attained.
- All class registrants are to attend their first class meeting as scheduled, unless notified of cancellation or postponement.
- All participants are required to complete a waiver of liability form for each class or program before participating. Please come 15 minutes before the first class meeting to sign the waiver.
We accept cash, check, and credit card (American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover) as payment for classes.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds
No class refunds will be made after the first class meeting, unless the City cancels the class. Requests for refunds for one or two-week workshops must be made prior to the first class meeting.
There will be a $5 fee charged (per class) for the processing of all requests for refunds. The refund charge shall be deducted from the total fee paid, and the balance will be returned. If the refund is $5 or less, a credit will be issued. The credit can be used for any recreation class. (Note: A $15 fee will be charged for returned checks. Refunds take approximately 4-6 weeks to process.)