Recycling Used Oil
OPTION A: Take it to a state Certified Collection Center
1. Place used oil in a secure plastic container.
2. Drain used filters and put them in a zip-lock bag.
3. Take your materials to one of the following collection centers for recycling:
303 W. Diamond Bar Blvd.
1150 S. Grand Ave.
Jiffy Lube (filters okay)
2845 S. Diamond Bar Blvd.
4. Earn 16 cents per gallon of your used oil.
OPTION B: Place your used oil* at your curbside on your refuse collection day
- Place used oil in an original oil container of one gallon or less volume.
- Bottle caps need to be closed tightly.
- Oil filters need to be placed in a clear zip-lock bag.
- Place curbside next to carts.
*Up to eight quarts (two gallons) can be collected per month from each residence along with up to two oil filters. For questions, contact Waste Management at 909.599.1274.